In addition to the cyclic nature of real estate investment, there are a number of important factors in identifying potential for significant capital growth.
Before Signature Capital makes any investment decision we examine all the market forces that may play a role in the future potential return from the property. These forces include supply versus demand, the changing demographic profile, economic activity, affordability, property type, development potential, taxation positioning, financing, and the exit strategy.
Properties acquired by Signature Capital display the following key attributes
- Properties that are well located for their intended use, including proximity to desired population catchments, transport infrastructure (both existing and proposed) and general services
- Properties with the potential for income growth over time
- A purchase price on a rate per square metre basis that compares favourably with both replacement cost and recent market comparables
- Flexible properties, that are well designed for their intended use
- Properties that are generally in demand and that are not oversupplied in a particular market
- Active management opportunities where we can add value through instigating refurbishment, additional development, leasing and other strategies